DXO by Deerhunter Beaulieu tweed knickerbocker
Elegante klassieke tweed knickerbocker met twee zijzakken en twee achterzakken. De DXO by Deerhunter Beaulieu tweed knickerbocker heeft een vuil- en waterafstotende behandeling gehad . Deze mooie tweedknickerbocker is beperkt verkrijgbaar in Chestnut in de maten 46 t/m 58.
De bijpassende jas, gilet, blazer en flatcap zijn bij ons ook verkrijgbaar.
Stylish tweed breeks made of 55% wool, which helps to keep you warm! There are several good reasons to choose tweed breeks!
- You won’t have trouser legs creasing uncomfortably inside your Wellington boots.
- The long socks stay up, which means that they won’t be sliding off your feet inside your boots.
- No trouser legs rubbing against each other and making lots of noise when stalking.
- Breeks are made from wool, which is water-resistant, so your legs will stay warm even though they are damp.
Breeks are not just hunting apparel – they are used for all sorts of outdoor sports. Try them out, and you’ll soon discover why they have been popular for so many generations!
- Breeks with suede details
- 2 front pockets
- Coin pocket below waistline at front
- Back pockets with pocket flap
- Adjustable at bottom leg with strap and buckle
- Shell 55% Wool, 45% Polyester Tweed, Lining 50% Viscose, 50% Polyester
- Treatment Water Repellent
Products impregnated with water repellent treatment are water- and dirt-resistant. Stains are easy to remove. Extremely heat-resistant and has a very smooth surface.
Wool is a natural material with many great properties. We use wool in clothing such as knitted sweaters, socks and underwear, where we exploit its softness and ability to regulate heat, so that the body always has the right temperature. Products containing wool, need special care. Wool cannot withstand normal machine washing, but must be washed using a special gentle wool programme. If your washing machine does not have a special wool programme, it is better to wash the clothes by hand. You can spin dry wool clothing in the washing machine, but it cannot handle being tumble-dried. When you wash wool, you must use a special wool detergent that does not contain enzymes.
dxo bushwood collection by deerhunter dxo 313 breeks knickerbocker knikkerbokkers knikkerbocker bruinig groenig jachtknickerbockers jachtbroek wol wollen tweedbroek jagen jager jagers schotland schotse tweedbroek engelse stijl engeland dandy kniebroek jachtkniebroek